Wednesday 11 August 2010

Your songs remind me of swimming

Half way through my third week of summer and I still feel like I haven't done nearly as much as I should have which seems to happen to me year after year. Six week seems like a long time, but it really isn't long enough to do everything you want to is it?

So anyway today where I live you can rent a rowing boat for £2.50 a person for an hour, so me and some buddies decided to rent one. I wasn't rowing because the last time I rowed a boat it ended in disaster and a nearly lost oar. But that's another story. My friends weren't much better so if in the pictures I look wet it's because their bad rowing at got me wet but I don't think that was an accident haha. Oh and also the started out really sunny so I got over excited and put on some shorts and then it clouded over and rained. Which is typical.



9 Whispered words:

AtlantaCobb said...

were amazing at rowing. you know that we are. dont lie. or i'll splash you again.

Carissa said...

nice top!

rachel said...

i love this look, so cool (:

Summer Lawson said...

I'm inlove with your Boooooots!
Where, Just where, did you get them :D ?

Rebecca said...

i love your boots so, so much!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Rosalind said...

Really great boots - a nice mix of lace ups, and brogues! Is the title from Florence and the machine? I love her work, especially 'swimming.' And rowing sounds like fun, if the weather stays nice! Haha.
Thanks for the comment.

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/2010/08/alice-through-ages.html

Miu said...

I'm visiting your blog for the first time and the first sentence I read reminds me totally of myself!
I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Elise / Pennyweight said...

cute photos!! love the shoes!

Jess said...

love this outfit! you look good in the pics :)


Jess from Taiwan.