Monday 24 May 2010

Why tell me one and then another when I know you love someone other.

Oh yes the sun is out, and so England breaks out the shorts and flip flops from the back of the cupboard. Being ever the cynic, I know the rains coming for us. Mark my words.

One week left of school until a week of freedom, then I have a week off for a sneeky trip to Spain, then a biology general certificate of secondary education then not long till the summer holidays! Oh yes.

So Sunday was so hot and now I'm a beautiful burnt red. I ended up at a car boot with the lovely,Atlanta & Jodie.

Pictures taken by the beautiful Atlanta
Top-French Connection, My mothers old one, I'm calling it vintage, Shorts- Ebay £4.99, Hat-Primark.
Here are my finds, Satchel £3.50, Clock 50p, Suitcase £1, Complete works of Shakespeare £1, Brooch on the hat £1 and I also got an old leather watch buuuut it doesn't work.

0 Whispered words: