Monday 18 April 2011

I apologise for my prolonged blogging absence but I have actually been skiing with the school in Austria the past week! I had an awesome time and I'm so lucky to have to come back to this glorious weather!

I also apologise for the very uninformative post below, I had a whole little speech planned for my blog birthday, but I ran out of time before I had to leave so literally posted those pictures straight from my phone at the start of my 27 hour coach journey.

I leave you with a video me and 'The infamous Lan' filmed on our trip to the carboot yesterday. I got a few things that you glimpse in the video and I'll try and do a post on them sometime.

2 Whispered words:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog- it is lovely and we are now following!:)x

Rebecca said...

Lovely video ♥ x


Why don't you check out my giveaway

Ginger Ecstasy