Tuesday 3 June 2014

50s jacket and awkward hands

I'm avoiding revision. My revising has gone DRASTICALLY down hill these past few weeks, just as it's starting to become important. I feel like my brain is full and every time I go to start revising I just become so painfully bored I can't actually concentrate on anything. I'm very stressed about this.

On the other hand however, I really liked my outfit today. I mean yes, I was sweating one out when the sun came out later in the day, but apart from that it was great. What's even better is that the whole outfit probably cost me no more than £20, the dress and skirt being part of bulk buys from the TBWA (still not their poster girl) kilo sale and the hat coming from my local Cats Protection charity shop. SHOUT OUT TO CATS PROTECTION, my favourite charity shop of all. They even have pictures of cats in the changing room, which is great until you realise they are watching you change and judging your clothing choices.

I hope everyone else who is doing exams is making a much better job of it than me! I also apologise for my awkward hand poses in the pictures, I seem to have turned into a knock off Florence Welch, but I wanted you to be able to see the amazing shape of this jacket. It is a THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than the square blazer everywhere sells, but that's just because I generally wear my clothes three sizes to small in the hope that I look like an hour glass, opposed to whatever kind of fruit it is I actually look like (apple? pear? banana?!). 

     Hat- Charity shop (cat's protection. PREECH) Jacket & dress- To Be Worn Again Kilo sale
                                            STARING CONTEST. You lose.

0 Whispered words: