Sunday 5 May 2013

Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye

Jacket-Mum's    Sunglasses-Chloe   Skirt- Homemade
  Dog- model's own

I'm making a very concious effort to not type this in capitols. VERY concious. My first exam is on the 15th, it seemed only natural to make a skirt out of parrot fabric instead of learning about Ireland (1860-1922). Oh and dancing to Come on Eileen round my room, Perks of Being a Wallflower style. MAD JAZZ HANDS. This is my recommended remedy for exam stress. Feel like you're drowning in your lack of knowledge? Actually starting to miss the shit jokes in the CGP revision guide? Get a nervous twitch every time you hear someone mutter the words 'exam preparation'?

Throw Come on Eileen on . Jazz hands and erratic leg movements, sorted. I might post you a tutorial.

This is quite a dull outfit, I'm sorry. I thought maybe the fact my skirt had parrots on made up for it, but you can't really see them. Sad, sad times. So in order to remedy that I put a picture of my dog, Heatly, in. Obviously.

Hopefully I'll see you on the other side of exams, if not I'll be found in a dark corner of my room rocking and stuttering about Stalin's Russia and the use of Latin subjunctives. Maybe Michael Davitt 'the one armed bandit' or Charles Stewart Parnell, 'the uncrowned king of Ireland', if you're lucky.

0 Whispered words: