Saturday 14 April 2012

When the violent wind blows the wires away

Coat-Miss Selfridge  Dress-Vintage  Shoes-UO
I've taken a break from my French vocab lists, and I'm just putting it out there but was 'hot/sharp cheese' really a necessity? C'est la vie,(see what I did there? God, I'm too funny) needless to say it shall be as useful to me as factorising quadratics and completing the square.
The above picture was taken at a vintage fair that rolled into my home town Easter weekend. I assumed, wrongly, that there wouldn't be a very good turn out owing to the fact that my home turf is overrun with hip boyz in their chinos and coloured hoodies and girls in bum cheek flashing shorts and perfectly straightened hair. 
Not that I'm judgemental/superficial or anything. I'm sure they're just as lovely about me.
But I was wrong and I even managed to make some purchases, a dress and the hat I'm furtively holding onto in the picture which I intend to wear to prom. I don't care if it's 'not a hat occasion' I live on the edge etc.
I'm going to stop rambling now.

4 Whispered words:

Anonymous said...

Love the coat youre wearing! xx

Alice said...

those shoes are so lovely, and the hat! :) xx

Femke. said...

Love this! :)

XOFEMKE.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary said...

you always look so effortlessly put together! i adore your coat. xx