Sunday 19 February 2012

Now I've got you in the undertow


Top- Topshop Skirt- Car boot sale



I go back to school tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

One of the last times I wore this top was on the return 27 hour coach trip back from Austria. My ability to select clothes which are actually suitable for the situation I am in still hasn't improved, it rained straight after I took these. Oh English weather how I love thee.

These photos highlight my rebellious streak perfectly, just look at me daring to sit upon that treacherously high wall like the rebel I am all in order to gain a significantly more aesthetically pleasing shot. I hope you appreciate I risked life and limb.

1 Whispered words:

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary said...

i love the navy grey colour of your secondhand skirt! it looks lovely against your burgundy top. i hope you are okay, m'dear! xx